CASA CIELO DESIGN IS A KITCHEN DESIGN INNOVATOR, CREATING ATTRACTIVE, FUNCTIONAL YET AFFORDABLE KITCHEN GANTRIES FOR THE HOME.
The company began in 2018 by Sydney-based kitchen and interior design professional, Joel Spencer.
Having designed gantries for client kitchens on a bespoke basis, Joel wanted to make an affordable “ready to wear” range with enough flexibility to suit kitchens of any size, anywhere.
Following intensive research and development in Australia, Europe and Asia, he launched a range of gantries that can be configured to suit almost any space.
Joel channelled his experience into creating a cleverly designed product to meet the emerging trends he had first witnessed in Europe.
He was committed to meeting the important criteria:
1. Quality. Although made from steel with welded joints, welds had to be neat and clean as well as sturdy. Connectors were created to fit neatly against the frames, avoiding protruding bolts and threads. The steel is protected with matt black powder-coat, the cross-brace rigging from Stainless Steel. All fasteners required for assembly and installation are purpose made and supplied colour matched.
2. Affordability. The gantries he had produced for clients were fabricated on a bespoke basis. As “one-off” prototypes the cost was out of reach for most homemakers. The product had to be affordable. Prices for the Industrial Gantry start at $299.00
3. Dimensional Flexibility. As kitchen islands and peninsulas vary in length the gantry has to fit a variety of situations. Height too is variable. The gantry height must be flexible to fit various ceiling heights and customer demands for access and view. There are 3 standard lengths and height can be adjusted from 750mm -1800mm in 50 mm increments within a choice of 9 different models.
4. Transport Friendly. With manufacturing off-shore, a warehouse in South Australia, and a market across Australia and beyond, the bulk of the product had to be contained. Every Gantry has been designed to be dismantled for low cost delivery to your door by parcel post.
5. Style. The product had to reflect current style trends, to bring “Wow Factor” to the customers kitchen. The matt black fames with Stainless steel rigging are right on the mark. With a choice of new or recycled timber, metal or glass shelving, hanging hooks for accessories, wine glass racks, and selected bric-a-brac or planters, customers can add their own unique style to their gantry.
IMAGINATIVELY DESIGNED AND BEAUTIFULLY MADE, CASA CIELO DESIGN GANTRIES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LATEST TRENDS TO COMPLEMENT THE AESTHETIC AND PRACTICAL LAYOUTS OF TODAY’S KITCHEN.